How does a teacher become an astronaut? Astronaut Ricky Arnold talks about his experience as a teacher and astronaut in one part of the "STEM on Station" playlist. He shares five things about himself that led him to the career he is in today. He also discusses challenges he faced along the way and how he overcame them to have a successful and interesting career.
- Use as a motivator in a teacher workshop or professional development
- Introduce learners by using a similar format
- Verify that students have Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- This is the teacher edition
- Relatable content adds interest
- Shows engaging photos from space