This 5 Fun Physics Phenomena video also includes:
Magnetic cereal? Bendable water? Young scientists study five physics phenomena by watching a video from the Veritasium playlist. The narrator accompanies each demonstration with descriptions of what is happening—or appears to be happening.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use each demonstration as a separate inquiry experiment
- Follow up with the included video link that explains each phenomenon
- Watch the video first to be sure your class has enough of an understanding of the physics concepts at work to be able to determine what is happening
- Shows all phenomena through demonstrations that are easy to reproduce
- Close-up shots of physics at work allow learners to carefully examine what's happening