Scientists estimate as many as 400 billion stars may exist in our galaxy alone. As part of a larger physics series, an out-of-this-world video introduces five amazing stars. Each star holds the record in something!
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before watching the video, review how scientists discover stars, date stars, and know what they are made of without visiting them
- Research other recent star discoveries
- Relies on prior knowledge of the life cycle of stars
- Requires very little class time
- Provides closed captioning in English and Turkish for ease of note taking
- Highlights female scientists