This 3D Pythagoras video also includes:
Calculate one hypotenuse then repeat. The resource provides a variety of ways for finding the length of the diagonal in a prism. Using the Pythagorean Theorem, pupils find a variety of distances in 3-D figures. The distances range from diagonals of prisms to altitudes of cones.
- Spend some time with the class to help them visualize the right triangles needed
- Pupils should be comfortable using the Pythagorean Theorem with 2-D figures
- Uses British terms for 3-D Figures
- The worksheets are linked to the video
- Includes applications of distances found