"If you could un-invent something what would it be?" "What are you more comfortable with—routine or spontaneity?" Here's a packet of one-a-day writing prompts. Although designed for fifth graders, the topics are appropriate for any grade level.
2 Collections 406 Views 353 Downloads
- Set aside class time each day for writing
- Post a prompt that ties to concepts or topics being studied
- Have class members create a blog and post daily
- The Table of Contents lists the prompts by month, one for each day
- Subjects range from the silly to the serious, from the personal to the global