Did you know all the good chemistry jokes Argon? The narrator explores chemistry through the eyes of three experiments which, in his opinion, are the most important ones in chemistry. These would be the discovery of oxygen, the discovery of ions, and lastly, the invention of drugs, or more specifically, aspirin.
- Great video to introduce chemistry
- Challenge learners to research the scientists involved with these three experiments, share their findings with the class, and post information in the hallway
- Video is appropriate for both middle and high schoolers
- Video is engaging due to wittiness of narrator and the interesting scientists tied to these experiments
- Super short video, so it is easy to incorporate into a lesson