This 25 Billion Apps activity also includes:
Learn to use mathematics to your advantage! Using linear modeling, scholars predict the date and time the Apple App Store reaches 25 billion downloads. Considering the prize for the 25 billionth download was a $10,000 gift card, modeling with algebra definitely has its advantages!
- Have pupils create multiple representations to model the pattern of downloads over time
- Challenge your advanced learners and/or early finishers with the sequel tasks
- Expects a strong understanding of linear modeling
- This content requires Adobe Flash to view
- Provides all information pertinent to the task
- Presents the solution in the form of an email from an Apple representative