This 2018 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How much should Nirali study for her history and economics exams if she has a limited amount of time for both? Scholars consider opportunity cost in using this real-world scenario from College Board. Other questions include looking at a movie theater monopoly's effects on a town economy and the social and private benefits, as well as the costs of business competition.
- Develop other practice problems similar to the ones in the exam to reinforce instruction
- Use questions to stimulate class discussion on how to approach similar problems
- Free-response questions from the 2018 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Real-world scenarios allow learners to practice concepts in a relatable format
- Questions give students authentic test practice
- Sample responses make feedback easy to give