This 2017 AP® United States History Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Were unfair taxes really the cause of the American Revolution? Learners explore the complicated historiography behind the revolutionary period using authentic College Board prompts. The free-response questions from the exam feature topics such as the Progressive Era, Spanish colonization, internal migration, imperialism, and other key concepts.
- Use primary source practice or other short-answer questions as reinforcement for material
- Offer all or part of the assessment for test practice
- Prompts are from the free-response portion 2017 AP® United States History exam
- Exam materials reflect recent College Board changes, allowing up-to-the minute practice of test expectations
- Included rubrics and grading guidelines make giving feedback easy