This 2017 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How much corn does a farmer need to grow if he wants to make a profit? A prompt from College Board asks learners to put themselves in the boots of a farmer growing crops for the alternative fuel market. Additional prompts consider the relationship between capital and labor and practice using supply and demand curves.
- Offer all or part of assessment to practice for the AP® exam
- Create similar questions to reinforce direct instruction
- Items are the free-response questions from the 2017 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Sample responses and scoring guidelines make giving students feedback easy
- Questions use relatable real-world scenarios