This 2016 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How can a bakery—one of several in town—maximize its profits? A case study from College Board asks scholars to consider the question. Other practice queries examine the price and benefits of buying certain goods for one consumer and look at the effects of different scenarios on the sale of interrelated goods.
- Use the questions to create similar practice problems for content reinforcement
- Offer all or part of assessment to practice for the AP® exam
- Questions are from the free-response section of the 2018 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Scoring guidelines and answer keys make feedback easy to give
- Case studies are based on real-life scenarios