This 2016 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The debate of cupcake versus donuts may seem like a superficial one. However, learners consider whether it makes sense to specialize in producing only one confectionery in a scaffolded problem involving complicated economic concepts. Other scenarios are not quite as tasty, as scholars examine banking policy and unemployment in the other prompts.
- Use portions of the prompts as a class warm-up activity
- Offer a problem as the basis for a group work activity
- Free-response questions from the 2016 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Student feedback is easy using the included rubrics and guidelines
- Test items allow for authentic AP exam practice to better prepare individuals for test day