This 2016 AP® European History Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Why was the Scientific Revolution so significant? What led to Dutch prosperity during the 1600s? To what extent have employment patterns changed in France in the last 100 years? Young historians consider these questions and get solid practice of their argumentation skills using the test questions.
- Open your class with one of the prompts as a warm-up or to introduce new material
- Allow scholars to practice before test day by administering some or all of the assessment
- Items are the short-answer portion of the 2016 AP European History exam
- Rubrics and guidelines make teacher feedback easy to provide
- Assessment items are adaptable to a variety of activities and classes