This 2016 AP® Biology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A remarkably high number of scholars passed the AP Biology exam in 2016 with over 61 percent earning college credit. The College Board released the entire free-response section for future scholars to study. After answering the eight questions on topics ranging from alleles to prolactin, pupils discuss the ideal answers to improve their own performance.
- Set up an uninterrupted 90 minute block to use the questions in the full format for scholars to practice time management
- Use the scoring guidelines and student performance Q&A to discuss the results
- Assumes all test takers have prior knowledge of all AP Biology content
- Encourages mathematical analysis, scientific writing, and high level problem solving
- Includes sample answers for every question