This 2015 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Two sandwich shops must decide whether it's to their benefit to set pricing together. What happens when the government also intervenes with a price subsidy? Learners consider these questions as they tackle prompts from College Board. Other practice sets include examinations of profits and supply and demand curves.
- Divide learners into teams to solve problems under time constraints
- Administer all or part of resource to review for the AP® exam
- Questions are the free-response prompts from the 2015 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Some prompts are case studies, making them relatable to the real world
- Scoring guidelines simplify student feedback