This 2015 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Less than eight percent of AP Environmental Science test takers earn the highest score possible. Help scholars improve their scores by using actual test questions on water quality and urban planning before reading sample responses that earned a variety of scores. A teacher guide offers tips on how to alter instruction to guide young scientists to success on the AP exam.
- Use as practice writing questions throughout the year in preparation for the AP exam
- Have pupils judge which sample answers theirs most replicated to better understand the grading process
- Assumes students are comfortable with all content in AP Environmental Science
- Encourages writing, scientific thinking, and mathematical communication
- Includes detailed descriptions of common errors and omissions in answers