This 2014 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
A college undergrad has a lackluster first year. Why? A structured prompt from the College Board asks learners to explore various psychological dynamics and how they can affect a young man's freshman experience. A second question asks scholars to analyze a psychological study.
- Use case study to stimulate a class discussion
- Offer prompts to practice for the College Board exam
- These are the free-response questions from the 2014 AP® Psychology examination
- Materials include a real-life scenario that would be relatable to learners
- Scoring and feedback are easy with included guidelines
- Exercises are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons