This 2014 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How is the sale and marketing of coffee indicative of globalism? Learners clarify complicated dynamics using practice prompts from the College Board Exam. Other practice topics include colonialism in Africa and economic growth theories.
- Ask scholars to investigate one of the questions to deepen their understanding of complex world dynamics
- Administer one or part of the assessment for test practice
- Consists of the free response questions on the 2014 AP Human Geography exam
- Guidelines and grading rubrics make teacher feedback easy to give
- Test items are easy to adapt into a variety of classroom activities