This 2014 AP® Chemistry Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
More than half of AP Chemistry test takers earn a high enough score to get college credit. Improve that statistic by using past test questions including precipitate, molarity, and chemical equations to prepare for a future exam. The College Board released seven free-response questions, sample answers, and tips for improving scholar preparation.
- Use as practice questions throughout the school year
- Go over the scoring guidelines in detail to help pupils score themselves
- Expects individuals have prior knowledge of all AP Chemistry content
- Offers scoring guidelines and student performance Q&As
- Includes sample responses for every question in individual documents