This 2013 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
AP® exams don't need to be shrouded in mystery. The 2013 AP® Statistics free-response questions are available for instructors to reference. It includes questions on mean, standard deviation, normal distribution, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, sampling methods, and moving averages.
- Use the resource to help learners become familiar with the test format
- Have the class try out the problems in a setting similar to test conditions
- Pupils should have completed a course in AP® Statistics
- Includes a variety of real-world contexts
- Easy to download and print for use