This 2013 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A school district is trying to get its learners to read more, but what is the best way to motivate them? A scenario investigates whether the district should use pizza coupons to encourage literacy. Other practice questions from College Board include analyzing factors that affect memory.
- Use one of the case studies to structure a group analysis activity
- Create a class discussion around one of the prompts
- Provides the free-response questions from the 2013 AP® Psychology exam
- Case study model is easy to adapt to a variety of lessons
- Guidelines and student samples make quality feedback simple