This 2013 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
While well intentioned, human intervention sometimes has negative effects. Learners explore this and other environmental topics as they respond to four free response exam questions. Topics span from the implementation of bioelectric cars to the deterioration of the ozone.
- Use as a tool to prepare for AP® Environmental Science pupils for the AP exam
- Meant as a review of concepts from the full course
- Requires a strong understanding of environmental topics
- Includes a reference to scoring guidelines of each prompt
- Exposes scholars to the high expectations of the exam