This 2013 AP® Biology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
AP® free-response questions are often challenging for scholars. Give them practice writing free-response questions using former questions from the AP® Biology exam on topics such as genetic mutations, cellular respiration, evolution, and experimental design. This gives the opportunity to experience the style and type of question seen on the exam. There are scoring guidelines and teacher's resources that allow for accurate grading of the responses.
- Use as example test questions in building unit tests that match the rigor of the AP® exam
- Have small groups use peer review and feedback strategies to grade each other's work
- Great to use as practice questions or as a whole practice exam
- Requires in-depth knowledge of most biology concepts
- Provides answer key and sample responses
- Great review aligned to the rigor of the AP® exam