This 2012 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
There's no better way to prepare your class for the AP® test format than previous exams. Instructors and scholars use the 2012 AP® Statistics free-response questions to familiarize themselves with the test. Topics covered in the exam include scatter plots, linear regression, random variables, probability distribution, sampling, statistics tests and confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing.
- Use the resource as part of a review
- Time the class as they work on the questions to simulate test conditions
- Be sure learners have an AP®-approved calculator
- Includes teacher reference materials
- Provides a separate answer key and rubric