This 2012 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A train company is experiencing losses. What happens if it raises prices: will it make up for its lost revenue, or wind up more deeply in the hole? Learners consider the dilemma, along with other questions regarding supply and demand using authentic College Board materials.
- Administer the questions to practice for the AP® exam
- Create class discussions around the prompts to practice economic skills
- Resource includes the free-response questions from the 2012 AP® Microeconomics examination
- Scoring guides make feedback easy
- Real-world scenarios engage scholars' interest