This 2011 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Exchange rates are dependent on a variety of factors. Scholars tease out these factors using a prompt from College Board. Another query examines the economic health of a country with barometers such as gross domestic product and wages. A third scaffolded problem asks individuals to evaluate independent factors' effect on the economy, such as consumer confidence, fiscal policy, and monetary policy.
- Offer a problem set as a way to introduce new material
- Use a test question to create a group activity that involves discussion of different approaches to the solution
- These are the free-response questions from form B of the 2011 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Problems allow for a step-by-step approach for scaffolded learning
- Materials give learners a chance to practice for the exam using authentic materials