This 2011 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Foreign exchange rates have a ripple effect on economies worldwide. A case study asks scholars to examine what would happen to international investment and capital after tweaking variables that can ricochet around the world. A second problem set analyzes ways the federal government overcomes the effects of a recession.
- Use one of the problems to review content
- Create small group queries based on the case study
- Resource includes the free-response questions from the 2011 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Authentic College Board materials allow for valuable test practice
- Sample responses make it easy to model effective answers