This 2011 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How have Mexico's largest cities help shape the destiny of that country? What insights can a ninteenth-century economist give us about population growth? Two essay-style questions help your learners unravel complicated relationships. From city demographics to population growth, the questions help individuals craft ideas and practice for their own exams.
- Use test questions for discussion prompts
- Offer one or both test questions for exam practice
- Items are from the free-response portion of the 2011 AP Human Geography exam
- Prompts are easy to adapt into a variety of lessons
- Guidelines and scoring rubrics make assessment of learner progress easy