This 2010 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
It's not uncommon to pay a toll to cross a bridge. But what happens to the price of that toll if it's charged to make a profit? Learners use materials from College Board to figure out their answers. Other questions examine issues of supply, demand, and the workforce.
- Create additional practice problems using the resource as a model
- Offer problem sets for small group activities to review for the exam
- Contains the form B free-response questions from the 2010 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Items are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons and exam practice
- Real-world scenarios are relatable and engaging