This 2010 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
When the demand for ethanol goes up, what does that do to corn farmers, who provide a key ingredient? Learners ponder the connection using authentic College Board prompts in preparation for AP® or other exams. Other questions consider the social benefits of production and require graphing practice.
- Ask learners to create their own case studies to reflect the problems in the prompts
- Offer all or part of the resource for test practice
- Prompts are the free-response questions from the 2010 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Use of real-world scenarios engages learner interest
- Scoring guidelines simplify student feedback