This 2010 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Currency depreciation, technology, an increase in the price of oil, or an increase in consumer spending have powerful impacts on an economy. Learners evaluate these effects using authentic materials from College Board. Other questions ask scholars to examine scenarios such as the economic effect of the central bank of a fictional country selling bonds.
- Use one of the case studies as independent practice
- Create a group activity around an exam problem set
- Comprised of questions from the free-response Form B section of the 2010 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Answer key and scoring guidelines make feedback simple
- Materials allow for authentic exam practice to prep for the test