This 2010 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Economics and demographics—how are they related? A set of questions from the College Board explore complex ideas such as how the location of raw goods drive the economics of where industries develop and what dynamics weaken or strengthen a state's sense of national identity. It also dives into what extent a country's demographics affect its economic development. Using a scaffolded approach, the free-response questions help individuals think critically while gaining practice for similar exams.
- Use test prompts to create a class discussion
- Offer questions as case studies to allow for in-depth exploration of topics
- Questions are part of the 2010 AP Human Geography exam
- Items are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons
- College Board rubrics and examples make grading simple