This 2010 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Scientists rely heavily on data to make predictions and find solutions. Young scholars become scientists as they analyze information presented to them to construct responses. They consider scenarios related to air pollution, invasive species, and sea level changes as they review the 2010 AP® exam.
- Incorporate items as performance tasks throughout the year
- Have learners construct answers independently and then compare with partners or groups
- Expects a high level of understanding of environmental concerns
- Includes teacher resources to aid in test preparation
- Answer keys present solutions with explanations