This 2009 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Preparing for a high-stakes test can be highly nerve-wracking, but understanding the test content and format helps ease the anxiety. The 2009 AP® Statistics free-response questions are available for reference. Several topics under consideration are data displays, associations, sampling, confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing.
- Apply the resource as part of a review
- Simulate test conditions as closely as possible
- Learners should be near completion of an AP® Statistics course
- Includes all testing materials, including formula sheets
- Provides a teacher guide and answer key