This 2009 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
How do genetically modified crops affect agricultural practices? This is one of four environmental questions scholars respond to in an AP® test prep resource. Other topics include methane digesters, water runoff, and nitrogen-based fertilizers.
- Have pupils work in teams to construct thorough responses
- Use questions as models to create unique assessment items
- Expects learners to analyze data in both a table and graph
- Questions encompass topics from the full course
- Expects the use of higher-order thinking skills