This 2008 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Parenting can befuddle new moms and dads, but psychology helps! Learners explain various theories of parenting and child development using a case-study model and materials from College Board. A second practice question asks scholars to examine and evaluate components of a study on conformity.
- Use one or both prompts to practice for the AP® exam
- Structure a class discussion around one of the case studies
- Have groups use the provided rubric to score the included essays
- Contains the free-response questions from the 2011 AP® Psychology exam
- Resources offer authentic opportunity to practice for the AP® exam
- Scoring guidelines and key make feedback easy