This 2008 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Vaccinations prevent disease, but do they impact anything else? Some may not realize they also have an economic impact. A set of questions from College Board asks learners to consider what, exactly, that impact is. Other practice prompts include using supply-and-demand graphs and examine market competition.
- Ask learners to solve prompts in teams
- Offer all or part of assessment to review for the AP® exam
- Prompts originally appeared in 2008 AP® Microeconomics exam
- Scoring guidelines simplify feedback
- Questions offer authentic practice to better prepare test takers for the actual exam