This 2007 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Knowing the questions ahead of time should be beneficial. Free-response questions released from the 2007 AP® Statistics tests provide teachers and pupils insight into the types of questions on the exam. The six open-ended questions show the amount of interpretation and justification required and the amount of calculations scholars must perform when responding to the prompts.
- Have class members work in pairs and discuss their strategies to answer each question
- Use the common errors section while planning instruction
- Individuals should be familiar with the AP® Statistics curriculum
- Includes a description of the intent of each question
- Contains sample responses with scoring details