This 2007 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
In many industries, one company has a monopoly or has government assistance. How does this affect profits and the economy at large? A set of problems from College Board explores this.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource to plan a review for the AP® exam
- Develop similar prompts to reinforce classroom instruction
- Contains the form B free-response questions from the 2007 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Resource allows for authentic test preparation for an important exam
- Scoring guidelines allow instructors to give quality feedback