This 2007 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Mother Nature may have less control of temperature than you think! Young scholars consider the effect urban environments have on local and surrounding temperatures as they respond to one of four free-response assessment questions from the AP® exam. Other questions analyze waste treatment plants, global population trends, and consumer energy usage.
- Combine with additional released assessment questions to include like questioning throughout the course
- Design questions as a performance task during appropriate units
- Expects a high level of analysis on various environmental science topics
- Questions are from previous assessment versions, better setting expectations for upcoming exams
- Provides scoring statistics from the assessment year