This 2007 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Looking to stretch the minds of your scholars? The 2007 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions offer readers the opportunity to respond to reading at a higher level than many other high school resources. Writers analyze the effects of advertising, migration, and incentives for charitable contributions as they complete sample free-response questions.
- Offer graphic organizers for essay pre-writing
- Complement question two with study of why people have migrated throughout history
- Does not include an area for writing (educators may need to provide paper)
- Gives a variety of resources including images, lecture excerpts, and advertisements
- Includes rubrics and sample answers