This 2006 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Catapult the class into the test. Released items from the free-response section of the 2006 AP® Statistics exam ask individuals to use statistics to figure out the best catapult for determining the accuracy of thermometers. The six questions require pupils to interpret graphs, equations, and tables.
- Use the questions as a review for unit tests
- Ask class members to mark the formulas and tables needed for each question
- The class should be familiar with the AP® Statistics content
- Includes formulas and tables needed to answer the questions
- Contains sample responses from test-takers