This 2006 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Communities often experience a tug-of-war between a desire for open space and a need for development. How can governmental policy affect each side of the issue? Scholars consider the question, along with queries on pricing and competition using College Board materials.
- Use all or part of the resource to review for the AP® exam
- Create similar prompts to reinforce classroom instruction
- Resource includes the free-response questions from the 2006 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Resource allows for authentic practice for a high-stakes test
- Real-world scenarios make the questions more interesting for students