This 2006 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
There is a strong correlation between the carbon dioxide concentration in the air temperature. Scholars offer explanations for the correlation in one of four AP® free-response assessment questions. Their analyses in the other questions involves alternative energy, chemical pollution, and declining fish population.
- Have pupils complete questions independently and then form groups to refine responses
- Differentiate by choosing appropriate sub questions
- Meant as an end-of-course assessment
- Includes scoring guidelines to aid in grading assessments
- Encourages a deep level of thinking and analysis