This 2006 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Should voting be a right or a requirement? 2006 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B includes a prompt in which scholars take a stand on compulsory voting and complete an essay expressing their thoughts. Two more essay prompts include responding to a passage from the play Saint Joan and creating an argumentative essay in response to work by Arthur Schopenhauer.
- Allow time for pupils to research voting practices in other countries
- Administer questions in three separate sessions
- Does not include articles pertaining to compulsory voting
- Includes rubrics and sample writing
- Allows for writing creativity by responding to free-response questions