This 2006 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What does your lawn decoration say about you? The 2006 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions offers three prompts in which scholars express themselves through essay writing. One of these tasks includes analyzing what one author says about pink flamingos and American culture.The other two questions focus on money and democratic values. All three essay tasks allow writers to use text evidence and display their own writing style.
- Provide or allow the use of highlighters to mark key details in the text
- Divide into three sessions and complete one essay each session
- Designed for advanced pupils
- Gives rubrics and writing samples
- Includes all needed text/passages