This 2006 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Inheritance is a programming problem. Released free-response questions allow pupils and teachers to experience the 2006 AP® exam phrases questions. The items range from the application of basic algorithms to using inheritance in a hierarchy structure. Scholars use the questions to prepare for their own exams.
- Use the description of common errors to highlight those during instruction
- Develop similar situation problems for the class members to solve
- The class should know how to program using Java
- Includes alternative solutions
- Contains a description of errors and associated penalties
- Provides the intent of each question