This 2005 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
A rabies vaccine company has a monopoly, but fluctuations in wages are impacting its profits. A series of questions from College Board considers the problem. Other practice questions include an examination of price and output curves and what happens to bread producers when the government starts to subsidize wheat.
- Use the resource to help guide a review for the AP® exam
- Offer as extra practice or to reinforce instruction
- Questions are from the 2005 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Scoring guidelines make feedback easy
- Queries are based on engaging real-world scenarios