This 2005 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Communication is the key. Prompts from the 2005 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B allows scholars two opportunities to analyze the use of communication to express thoughts. First, pupils look at strategies Martha W. Stewart (an African American writer and educator) used. Then, they write essays about how John M. Barry expressed his passion for the Mississippi River. Writers also complete argumentative essays to round out the exam.
- Incorporate with the study of author's craft
- Divide into different sessions and complete one essay each session
- Each essay carries equal weight in grading
- Offers rubrics and sample work for scoring
- Includes all needed text to use as resources for the essays