This 2005 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Should people only have what they need? Questions from the 2005 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response section asks scholars to write essays evaluating the argument that those who are more fortunate should give all excess food and medicine to those in need. Pupils also write essays to evaluate marketing strategies and the ideas of George F. Kennan after the second world war.
- Provide graphic organizers for pre-writing and organizing thoughts
- Allow highlighters for noting key details
- Does not provide writing space
- Analyzes high-level complex text
- Offers a variety of topics of text